- A Toast to "My Favorite Things" to benefit Lighthouse International;
Santa Claus Came to Doubles; Brooks Brothers and Vanity Fair hosted
an evening to benefit New Yorkers for Children; Young New Yorkers for
the Philharmonic's A Night on the Town XI.
- Grand Classics launches in LA, with Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor;
Frick Collection's Autumn Dinner; 23rd annual American Friends of Jamaica's
- The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s “A
Chair To Remember”; Graff hosts a cocktail party honoring Norton's
Bal Des Arts 2005; A party at the Raleigh in South Beach; Just Cavalli
hosted Flaunt Magazine's six-year anniversary party in L.A.
- The Nutcracker Sweet: A Family Holiday Benefit at the Guggenheim
Museum; Campaign for Calvary Hospital; The Little Baby Face Foundation's
S.L.E. Lupus Foundation’s Annual Gala; NYU Child Study Center's
seventh annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner; The Morgan Library's “A
Gallant Romp Through History.”
- Young New Yorkers for Snyder Committee held a fundraiser for Judge
Crocker Snyder; The Neue Galerie Winter Gala hosted by Akris.
- Antiquarius Gala Preview Party in Greenwich, CT; A party for
new stylish destination; More from Paris, Hilton.
- The Arts and Business Council Gala at Gotham Hall; Lucky Magazine's “Lucky
Shops”; The Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation's
Wild, Wild West Celebrity Gala.
- Second annual benefit photography auction for Riverkeeper; Christopher
Paralysis Foundation' 14th annual gala “A Magical Evening”;
Second annual Johnny Mercer Award Gala honoring Cy Coleman; Lenox Hill
Hospital's “Stardust” Gala.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater's opening night benefit; Lenox
House's 17th annual Holiday Bazaar; Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory’s “Benefit
for the Brain”; 16th annual Light Up A Life; New York City Opera's
world premiere production of Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
- Indochine celebrated their 20th anniversary; American Irish Historical
held its annual gala.
- The Sheltering Arms Childrens Service held its 47th Paradise Ball;
Gubelmann Raein and Daniel Benedict hosted a dinner to launch Vie Luxe.
- Safe Horizon's Fall Fundraiser; Oscar de la Renta celebrated the
opening of his Madison Avenue boutique; A reception for The Rebuilding
Foundation; Seaman Schepps exhibit at the Museum of Arts & Design.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's 32nd annual Promise Ball;
evening with The New Group of EOS; The New York Foundling celebrated
its 135th Anniversary; Fiesta celebration in honor of Nancy Gonzalez.
- Book party for Carolina Herrera: Portrait of a Fashion Icon;
Irish Georgian Society's annual Gala Dinner; Junior cochairs kicked
Horizon's big fundraiser; Piaget celebrated its 130th anniversary.
- American Museum of Natural History held its annual Museum Ball; Marc
Chagall at Maya Stendhal Gallery.
5th Annual "My Hero Gala," hosted by Aid for AIDS; The New
York Botanical Garden's Rose Garden Dinner Dance.
Wildlife Fund’s Wild Safari 2004; American Associates of the
Royal Academy Trust's 17th annual gala; Scalamandré kicks off
Lenox Hill Neighborhood House’s Holiday Bazaar Preview Party.
dinner at Le
opening at Saks;
Jude Law host
evening to celebrate Cinema and Alfie.
Killoren Bensimon's American Style at The Cartier Mansion;
Nikki Haskell sent us lots of goodies from LA and Vegas.
of Nature Celebration
Flower Power Dinner
new computer labs
to Washington Irving
Hélène Bridal Atelier store opening; Dallas Fashion
Awards saluted John Loring of Tiffany & Co.; Children's Health
Fund held its inaugural charity luncheon.
night's Lunar Eclipse; Last Friday night,
DPC hosted a party at Doubles, the private
club in the Sherry Netherland, celebrating
Autumn In New York.
Center's premiere of The Tempation of Saint Anthony; Ralph
Lauren Fragrances held a ladies lunch at Christie's.
Maria held its annual black tie Fiesta dinner
dance and fund-raiser at the Plaza Hotel.
Etoiles hosted “Il Ballo della Serenissima”; The
Grand Classics Films With Style screening of The Women; A wedding
reception for Susan Magrino and Jim Dunning.
- United Hospital
Gevril launches ‘Serenade
- Save Venice
- The Premiere Commission
- Loads more
Swifty — benefiting
Frederick's opened its
New York; Spring 2005 showing
8.11.04 - Piaget's
fourth annual benefit for the Young Patrons of Guild Hall; The Aquidneck
Land Trust's Festa Verde; Summer Celebration at the Robert Lee Morris gallery
in Soho; The launch of Moby's Teany.
- Metropolitan Opera 2004/2005 season opening
women of the Society of Memorial
Sloan Kettering Cancer Center;
and the Men of American Ballet
Theatre; Cocktails at Frederick's
in honor of ABT and the luxe
line Cole Haan Collection.
- HSH Crown Prince Albert of Monaco
and Alberto Repossi
kicked off the
party at the home
of Nancy Corzine
- A dinner dance celebrating the fortieth
birthday of Scott Currie; The New
Yorkers for Children's Fall Gala.
- Museum of the City of New York's "New
York After Dark," sponsored
by Gucci; Luncheon at
Bloomies for the Southampton
- Douglas Hannant's Spring 2005 Collection; Pre-Gala reception for
For New York; A private screening of
Enduring Love; Gustavo Arango's
Spring 2005 Collection.
- The premiere of Tory by TRB at Bergdorf Goodman;
Coty celebrated its 100th anniversary;
The 90th birthday of Danish designer
Hans Wegner at Lever House.
- Ann Taylor celebrated its 50th anniversary; The
opening reception of a solo exhibit by Saul
Chase at the Maya Stendhal Gallery; Zang Toi's
2005 Spring Collection; A private screening
of Friday Night Lights.
- Closing out the 29th annual Hampton Classic Horse Show.
- Nikki Haskell's annual White Party in Beverly Hills; Robb Report presented
its “Best of the Best: Los Angeles.”
- Eos Orchestra's Summer Benefit, “Tiffany’s Does Opera!”;
50th Anniversary Gala of the JVC Jazz Festival in Newport; Dolce & Gabbana
Fall 2004 Luncheon and Fashion Show.
- Ciao Ciao Bow Wow benefit dinner dance for the Animal Rescue Fund
Southampton screening of Dear Frankie; Chicago's social gathered
to celebrate Bunky Cushing birthday.
- The opening exhibition of Billy’s latest watercolor show “Caravan”;
Steps for Breath V kicks off; Book party for Fait Accompli;
Book party for Paul Alexander's The Candidate;
Behind John Kerry’s
Remarkable Run for the White House.
- Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons kicked off
its 30th anniversary Summer
Dinner Dance; Grand Classics screening of Dr. Strangelove,
hosted by Kevin Kline; Kickoff party in Bridgehampton
for the Alzheimer’s
Association’s Rita Hayworth Gala.
- Lilly Lunch in Southampton in honor of The Boys' Club of New York
Audubon Society; Launch of Juicy Couture's swimwear collection; Second
annual Carnegie Ball.
- The Fitch’s Corner Horse Trial at the farm
of Fernanda and Kirk Henckels in Millbrook, NY.
- Kickoff party at Frances Hayward's for this year’s upcoming
American Associates of the Royal Academy Trust Gala; A cocktail party
at the Rainbow Room to celebrate 22 years of Applevision; M. Night
Shyamalan hosted a private screening of "The Village";
Champagne Veuve Clicquot's 14th annual Bastille Day Pétanque
tournament to benefit City Harvest.
- The closing reception of Jeff Scher's show, “Milk of Amnesia,” at
Maya Stendhal Gallery; Little Flower Children Services' 37th annual
summer party; Travel + Leisure magazine celebrated its 2004
World’s Best Awards.
- The seventh annual Super Saturday at Nova’s Ark Project in
Water Mill; Starkey Hearing Foundation raised $2.7 million at its
- The eighth annual Orchid Ball to benefit the Child Development Center
the Hamptons; Mashomack International Polo Challenge held in Pine Plains,
- Boys' Club of New York's Junior Committee's Celebrate Summer 2004;
the arrival of Weddings of Style, a guide to the Ultimate Wedding,
by Kalliope Karella.
- Peter Som's Trunk Show in Malibu benefiting The Alliance for Children’s
Rights; Gioia store opening hosted by David and Rafaela Amini; The
International Tennis Hall of Fame celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons held its Summer Dinner Dance,
Hollywoof; Linda Wells and Charlie Thompson hosted a clambake on Fowler's
- Young New Yorkers came out to raise money for their favorite cause
The High Line; Patty Raynes held a luncheon in honor of Douglas Hannant.
- The Parrish Art Museum's Midsummer Black and White Gala; New York
Restoration Project welcomed the first Boathouse on The Harlem River
in over a century;
Caramoor’s 59th annual summer festival.
7.19.04 - Elton
John and his band Opening Night Concert and Gala Dinner at Radio City Music
Hall; The 9th annual Newport Flower Show, Flowers ... The Legends and
Lore; Young Friends of The Norton Museum of Art check-in at The Four
- A Glittering Night Under The Stars: A Celebration of the Best in
the Hamptons; A party
at the Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club for Lauren Bush and Amanda
- Robert Guenther previewed his glass crafts at Puccio Gallery; The
Services of New York Rose Luncheon at the Mandarin Oriental; A reception
celebrating the success of "Five Star Living" at Time Warner
- The 21st Annual Calvary Hospital Awards Dinner Dance at The Plaza;
Orlandi held a cocktail party for Teri Agins on the rooftop of the
Luca Luca store.
- Museum of Arts & Design Sofa New York 2004 Gala Benefit Preview;
Grand Classics screening of “The World of Apu,” hosted
by Ismail Merchant; Central Park Conservancy honors “The Pearls
of the Park” at Mikimoto.
- Volunteers of America's fourth annual Samba et Soleil benefit; Hampton
Showhouse opening night gala preview; Andrew Gordon and Chris Browne
opened their home to the supporters of the Nature Conservancy.
- Love Heals at Luna Farm Backyard Barbeque; Baby Buggy launched
Million Diaper Drive; IWC and The Cousteau Society's presentation
of Roberto Rinaldi's “Engineers of the Sea”; Calvin
- Viva Glam Casino celebrating Diffa's 20th Anniversary; George Lang’s
surprise 80th birthday party.
New York Botanical Garden held its annual spring gala, The Conservatory
Ball; God's Love We Deliver's 4th annual summer fundraiser, "Midsummer
- Children's Health Fund's annual gala dinner; Sirio Maccioni book
launch Sirio: The Story of My Life and Le Cirque; Friends
of the Family's 8th Annual Families Matter Benefit; Antony Todd Nina
Griscom store opening in Southampton; Cocktails for the Hogan spring
2004 collection at Bergdorf Goodman.
- Zac Posen and Alexandra Posen hosted the first annual TeachersCount
Fling Benefit at Lot 61; The New York Child Learning Institute’s
Design, a cocktail party and auction to benefit autism.
- The 36th Annual Party in the Garden benefiting The Museum of Modern
The Young Friends of the Kravis Center's 11th annual reach for the
- Les Etoiles organized an international weekend in Rome recently,
Gala delle Arti.
- Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's 2004 Awards
Annual Polaroid Benefit Auction for Free Arts NYC; Women Who Care Luncheon
to Benefit The United Cerebral Palsy; Doubles' 28th anniversary party.
- Whitney Museum of American Art's Art Party; The Pasteur Foundation
An Evening of Tango; American Ballet Theatre honored David Koch.
- Grand Classics Films With Style, hosted by Marc Jacobs and Sally
Singer; Miller Theatre at Columbia University held its spring gala;
to Andy Kaufman at the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip; Randall's
Island Sports Foundation Icahn Stadium dedication ceremony and Cirque
du Soleil Family Benefit.
- Up at the Guggenheim they honored the brilliant designer Azzedine
- The New Group of the Eos Orchestra held its 2nd annual benefit; While
Eos Orchestra celebrated its 2004 season with a gala evening at Capitale.
- The National Center for Learning Disabilities' annual benefit dinner;
The Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society’s Bill Bernbach Memorial Dinner; Royal Welsh college
of Music and Drama held a reception and dinner.
Amistad and Harry A. Abrams hosted a booksigning for Cuban Elegance;
Second annual Fashion Fete in Miami Beach; Public Domain is
a winner at the 2004 Beverly Hills Film Festival.
- The Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America held
Arthur Ross Awards for Excellence; While Nancy Corzine christened her
- Food Allergy Spring Luncheon; Audubon Birding and Breakfast in
Central Park; Ballet
Hispanico's 26th Noche de Gala; Union Settlement Association's annual
- London Symphony Orchestra celebrated its 100th anniversary at its
- The launch event for Lovemarks; United Way of New York City
presented its Gridiron Gala; A book party for Melanie Craft's latest
- Lots more from the American Ballet Theatre's opening night gala.
- American Cancer Society's annual Spring gala; The 63rd Annual Bal
- Orpheus Chamber Orchestra held its annual Patron's gala; Yaddo
celebrated its 104th year at its annual New York City benefit; W
opened its first-ever Florida location.
5.6.04 - Loads of pics from the Central Park Conservancy’s 22nd annual
Frederick Law Olmsted Awards Luncheon.
5.4.04 - A dinner in honor of H.R.H. Princess Michael of Kent; The opening
of Hollywould's Palm Beach Store.
- The Costume Institute held
its annual benefit gala at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art.
4.30.04 - Mikhail Baryshnikov held his first photography showcase; For the
Love of Life Foundation’s second annual Tea and Celebration of Women;
Safe Horizon kicked off the ninth annual Champion Awards Luncheon.
4.28.04 - The Henry Street Settlement Spring Dinner Dance at Pier 60 of Chelsea
Piers; Preview party of the New York International Art and Antique Show.
4.27.04- The American Museum of the Moving Image Salute to Richard Gere; Nikki
Haskell and Richard Weisman threw Ivana Trump a big Hollywood party.
4.26.04 - Brooklyn Ball honors Robert Rubin at the Brooklyn Museum of Art; The
Bronx Museum of the Arts' Tropicalia: A Parallel Modernity in Brazil.
- Natalie Portman hosts Grand Classics; The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
kicked off the Bill Bernbach Memorial Dinner; Dewar's Man With A Pan.
4.15.04 - Third annual International Neuroscience Foundation Benefit; An evening
in Los Angeles at the Museum of Tolerance; Opening party of the brand new Ermenegildo
Zegna Flagship store.
- Doubles held its first annual Peter Cotton Tail Easter Egg Hunt; Gala
Preview of the New York International Auto Show benefiting East Side House
4.9.04 - Todays Party Pics are devoted to the Dressed to Kilt event which
took place Monday night at Sothebys.
4.8.04 - James Caan celebrated his 65th birthday at Spago in Beverly Hills; 7th
annual Preston Robert Tisch Distinguished Industry Leadership Award Dinner; MoMA
at El Museo opening reception at El Museo del Barrio.
- The Careers through Culinary Arts Program's 6th annual benefit; In Palm
Beach for a reception for the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research.
4.6.04 - The Juilliard Schools biannual benefit concert and dinner dance
at Lincoln Center, Classified Jazz.
- New York Junior League's “Venetian Masquerade”; Brian Rennie
hosted a private dinner at Delano in Miami; Motorola hosted the grand opening
of “Hollywood Graffiti in L.A.”
- Grand Classics Films With Style, hosted by Michael Kors and Hamish Bowles;
Caron Foundation Opens NYC Recovery Center.
3.30.04 - Book party for Rem Koolhaas' Content; Chicago's Ladies in
Red; Mad Plaid at Jimmy's Downtown; “Taste For T.I.M.E.” to benefit
Breast Cancer Research.
- The New York Public Library's Young Lions Committee celebrated the evolution
of love in letters; Celebrates Color, hosted by Maurice Villency; Grand
Opening of Marsh Island Club in Vero Beach, Florida.
- The New York Botanical Garden's annual Orchid Dinner at The University
Club; Women's Campaign Fund hosted 16 dinners in the private homes of New
- Womens International Zionist Organization's “Casino Night” at
Capitale; “Vintage Vegas Affair” at the Manhattan Society's
17th Annual Casino Night.
- Womens International Zionist Organization's “Casino Night”
at Capitale; “Vintage Vegas Affair” at the Manhattan Society's
17th Annual Casino Night.
Museum of the City of New York Painted the Town Red at its annual Winter
Ball; Conde Nast's launch party for Cargo; The Patakis visited
3.5.04 - Dolce & Gabbana held its Summer 2004 Exclusive Show, with
a dinner and fashion presentation; Jackson Memorial Foundation's Gala
Venetian Masquerade, at the Fountainbleau Hilton Hotel in Miami Beach.
The opening night of Fiddler on the Roof; The opening of Premier
Cru, a fine wine boutique on Madison Avenue; Champagne Perrier Jouët
celebrated the opening of Hunt Slonem’s art studio.
- The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s Bunny
Hop kick off; A party in honor of Dr. Stuart Mogul; Kravis Center unveils
Carl and Ruth Shapiro Founders' Room; In Miami, Bvlgari showcases jewels
from its Roman Archives.
- Gael Garcia Bernal hosts the Grand Classics; “An Evening of Music
From Guys and Dolls” to benefit Iris Cantor Women's Health Center.
- A reception at La Caravelle in honor of Loulou de la Falaise; Opening
party for Océo.
2.25.04 - The Henry Street Settlement’s Gala Benefit preview of
The Art Show; A benefit for Opus 118 Harlem Center for Strings; Kick-off
East Side House Settlement's 2004 gala preview of the NY International
2.24.04 - More from The American Museum of Natural History's annual Juniors
Winter Dance 2004; Michael McCarty hosted a Valentine's Day party in
Beach; And in Newport, Hugh D. (Yusha) Auchincloss held a “fete prive” for
Count Nikolaus Sandizell.
- Furla celebrated the opening of its flagship store; HRH Prince Edward
honored at a Palm Beach luncheon; Grammy night at the Hennessy Lounge.
- The Launch of the Temperley Shop at Henri Bendel; “Breakfast at
Tiffany’s” for the American Heart Association; A visit to
Kaufmann de Suisse on Madison Avenue; The Hubert Connoisseur Penthouse
- Luca Luca opens Merrick Park boutique; Ladies luncheon at the new Ritz-Carlton
South Beach honoring Dayssi Olarte de Kanavos, Diana Lowenstein and her
- NYU's 2nd Annual Progress in Psychiatry Gala; Ferragamo's “Love
affair with shoes” exhibition; A birthday celebration for Dennis
Basso down in Palm Beach.
- Notes from Luca Luca’s Fall 2004 show; Lycée Français
de New York Gala, “An Evening in Monte Carlo"; A Weekend Lost
to Fashion; Escada, Bal Harbour hosts 2004 Spring/Summer trunk show and
luncheon in Miami.
- A benefit luncheon for the Everglades Preparatory Academy & Glades
Academy; American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra's Vintage
Monday; Alex Hitz celebrates his 35th at Swifty's.
- Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids benefit at the home of producer Marty
Richards; Grand Classics screening of Day for Night hosted
by Stanley Tucci; Playboy’s fifth annual Super Saturday night event.
2.6.04 - Hedge Funds Care held its 6th annual Open Your Heart to the Children
Benefit at the Marriot Marquis; Dear DPC; More from Mark Gilbertson's
cocktail party this past Tuesday.
2.3.04 - A warmer one in the city; Lunch with Francine LeFrak; Casita
Maria and ABT's “Dance Arriba” at the Apollo in Harlem; Valentino's
luncheon at Bergdorf's honoring the New Yorkers for Children Spring gala
1.30.04 - Dear DPC; Honoring the chairwomen of the Norton Museum of Art's
Vernissage 2004; A reception at the Bel-Air home of Donna Estes Antebi
to honor author John Livesay.
1.28.04 - Kravis Center’s Gala Night of Stars Benefit; Hermes presents
photographs from Bruce Davidson's iconic series of the New York Subway.
- The 61st annual Golden Globe Awards — From the red carpet and
- The London Symphony Orchestra held a private recital and dinner at the
homes of the Grahams and Gruss’ ; Ford models' “supermodel
of the world 2003” competition.
- 2004 South Beach Wine & Food Festival New York kick-off; 45th anniversary
celebration of hearing health at the Regent Wall Street.
- Greenwich Hospital Celebrates 100 Years; Jewelry Information Center's
2nd Annual Gem Awards; Bill Dugan's new Studio collection; Playboy's 50th
birthday at the Playboy Mansion.
- A look at the Quest's annual Palm Beach issue, mixed in with 3 Palm Beach
New Years' Eve Soirees.
- A look back at our time in Los Angeles with Nancy Davis and her longing
for Peace and Love.
- The Women's Venture Fund held its 8th annual gala and auction; Strand
held a book reception for Paul Krugman's new book; The U.S. Marine
Corps and Richard Torrenzano’s Toys For Tots Holiday Party at
- Santa Claus Came To Doubles; New Years Eve at the Delano and the
Club in Miami; Manuel Pardo and his most recent series titled "Metaplasmic."
- The East Hampton screening of Big Fish; A special screening ofPeter
Pan; Lighthouse International's private screening of Cold Mountain.
1.5.04 - Book launch for Silk and Steel Women at Arms at Holland &
Holland in London; "Splash Into The Friends of Afghanistan Foundation" launch
party at Soho House; Proenza Schouler and Maurice Villency's Holiday
- Vera Wang and Pamela Fiori hosted the opening of Jackson Siegel Aaron
Furniture; Evening in The Kasbah to benefit The Garland Appeal USA.