- New Year's Eve, 2004: This year we received a lot of holiday cards
we thought we'd share with you. The message is the same.
- A sampling of the luxe life exemplified
in Jamee Gregory's new book, New
York Apartments: Private Views.
- Over at Lincoln Center to take in the opening night benefit
for the New York City
Ballet; Plus lots more on today's Social Diary.
- A Marathon Weekend; Last night, Swifty’s was
- Last night's Fete de Swifty; Saturday night's birthday soiree for
Daisy Soros; Memories of Lillian and the death of her Jenny.
- Down to the Tents at Bryant Park for Michael Vollbracht’s
Bill Blass Show.
- Photo-Relationships: Reviewing some of our early layouts of the Hilton
sisters over the
past few years, including Todd Meister.
8.13.04 - Neighborhood History Lesson; Marisa Berenson and Bill Kapfer held a private evening of shopping and cocktails at the Donna Karan store.
8.11.04 - Diplomatic Impunity; Love and War on the Same Page.
8.10.04 - Gloria Vanderbilt's new memoir is to be published; They raised more than $1.4 million at the Southampton Hospital’s 46th annual Summer Party, “The Enchanted Garden.”
along, guest of
- A warm beautiful, long Fourth of July weekend in Manhattan.
Partnership for Public Service held a big do over at the Waldorf;
While Denise Rich held a cocktail party honoring the sponsors of
her upcoming “A
Glittering Night Under the Stars” to benefit her G&P Foundation.
- Sumer is a cumin’ in and they’re already planning for
- Last night we were up at the fabled Apollo theater on 125th
Street where Jazz
at Lincoln Center was holding its third annual gala concert and
- A beautiful holiday weekend in New York. Sunny, cool-ish. A very
quiet New York.
4.15.04 - Raining cats and dogs for the past two days in New York; Meanwhile, on the Great White Way ...
- HRH Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia was honored at a luncheon
in Palm Beach; March of Dimes held its 29th annual Million Dollar
Beauty Ball at the Waldorf-Astoria.
- The opening of the Joseph Abboud in the Time Warner Center; Dom
its “vintage 1996 at one of the unsold multi-million dollar condominiums
around the corner;
And on to Bergdorfs for a book party for Hollywood Life.
3.9.04 - A very
busy Monday in Manhattan.
- New Yorkers were out this weekend; Last Thursday, we were out
too — all over town.
© 2006 David Patrick Columbia & Jeffrey Hirsch/NewYorkSocialDiary.com