- This event has passed.
After COVID-19: What’s Next for East Harlem?
September 29 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PMFree
After COVID-19: What’s Next for East Harlem? will bring together a panel of experts to give insights on the impact that COVID-19 has had on the East Harlem community and how we can begin to recover. Moderated by Emmy award-winning journalist, Maria Hinojosa the panel will include,
– Jeremy Boal, MD – EVP, Chief Clinical Officer, Mount Sinai Health System & President, Mt. Sinai Beth Israel and Downtown
– Virginia Chambers – Director, AT&T Client Executive Partners Program, LSA Board Member
– Cappy Collins, MD, MPH – Pediatrician & Public Health Specialist, Cada Paso Walking Program in East Harlem, LSA Board Member
– Derek Ferguson – Chief Operating Officer, Robin Hood Foundation
– Carlos P. Naudon – President, Ponce Bank
This event is hosted by LSA Family Health Service. LSA is an East Harlem-based non-profit that strengthens and empowers vulnerable families and children by meeting their basic needs for food, healthcare, education and a safe home, in the belief that affirming families in their own dignity improves the entire community.
For more information and to register, visit https://littlesistersfamily.org/after-covid