- This event has passed.
NOAH NY 10th Anniversary Gala
May 22, 2019 @ 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM$375.00
Join us for a fabulous night of philanthropic fun raising funds for NOAH NY.
– NOAH NY is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the betterment of the Haitian people and is committed to providing underserved communities in Haiti with free healthcare inclusive of pediatric care, dental care, surgical care, and other medical screenings.
– The NOAH NY Gala brings together a dynamic group of professionals dedicated to raising funds to support the Centre de Sante Clinic in Caracol Haiti, to complete the construction of the NOAH NY surgical/radiology clinic in Caracol, and to continue medical missions to remote villages in the Northeast part of Haiti. This year, our goal is to raise $500,000 to complete the construction of our clinic by the end of 2019, and to support NOAH NY’s annual medical mission and medical education conference.
– Join us as we gather as friends for an evening dedicated to giving back and celebrating the accomplishments of our distinguished honorees: Samyr Laine (Roc Nation), Midwin Charles (MSNBC, CNN, Essence), Dr. Shelly McDonald-Pinkett (Howard University), Dr. J. Ganesh Bhat (Atlantic Dialysis Management Services), and Dr. Nirmal Mattoo (Atlantic Dialysis Management Services).
Some past Honorees include:
– Petra Nemcova, Model, Philanthropist, Founder of Happy Hearts Fund
– Brent Shafer, Chairman & CEO – Cerner Corporation
– Dr. Wayne A.I. Frederick, President Howard University
– Jimmy Jean-Louis, Actor, Model, Founder of ‘Hollywood Unites for Haiti’
– Raquel Pelissier, Miss Haiti, Miss Universe Runner-up
This year’s theme “10 Years Strong and Still Hands On” is a recognition of our commitment to remain on the ground active in Haiti. Our community of supporters share common values, interests, and goals that consistently benefit the men, women and children of Haiti who depend on the quality healthcare they receive from NOAH NY.