- This event has passed.
Prisoner Wine Dinner at The Regency Bar & Grill
February 28 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM$275
The Regency Bar & Grill is hosting an evening of fine wine and culinary fare on Tuesday, February 28 beginning at 5:30 p.m., with a seated dinner starting at 6:00 p.m.
The iconic Upper East Side restaurant is partnering with Prisoner Wine Company for an exclusive five course tasting, starting with an intimate reception, complete with wine pairings at every course. The menu, prepared by the restaurant’s new executive chef, Manjit Manohar, features mouthwatering menu sure to satisfy all taste buds.
• The evening begins with an intimate reception featuring Oscietra Caviar with Crisp Shell, Lime Crème Fraiche; Mini Crab Rolls; Bresaola, Asparagus Roulade; Fig, Radicchio, Flatbread which pairs well with the Unshackled Sparkling Rose.
• The first course will feature fresh Octopus paired with jicama, Castelfranco, Sorrento lemon, and spiced pepper and pairs well with the Blindfold Blanc de Noir.
• Guests will enjoy the second course of Squab prepared with Butternut squash puree, chantarelles, pomegranate and yuzu gastric which will be paired with the Prisoner Pinot Noir & Unshackled Pinot Noir.
• The main course will feature Lamb Shanks prepared with sun choke and lentils, Brussels sprouts, Crispy shallot, spiced Jus and paired with the Prisoner Red Blend from Magnum.
• Lastly, a meal without dessert is not complete. Guests will enjoy the Moscato Cake with vanilla Chantilly cream, strawberry gel, apple pie ice cream paired with the Prisoner Cabernet Sauvignon.
• End your quintessential Upper East Side culinary experience with a selection of Petit Fours and tea and local coffee.
Guests can enjoy this exclusive event for $275 per person. Tickets available via Resy.