- This event has passed.
THE FORTUNE SOCIETY ANNUAL HOPE & JUSTICE GALA
October 29, 2019 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM$500
The Fortune Society, one of the nation’s leading nonprofit reentry service and advocacy organizations serving thousands of justice-involved individuals every year, will host its annual Hope and Justice Annual Gala on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at Gotham Hall in Manhattan. Proceeds will fund Fortune’s vast array of services that support reentry and promote alternatives to incarceration.
Honored for their commitment to advocating for those impacted by the criminal justice system will be:
Game Changer Award recipient Joshua L. Steiner, Co-Chairman of the Board of Castleton Commodities, and a senior adviser at Bloomberg, L.P., will be honored for his work on The Fortune Fellowship Program at Bloomberg and his historical support of The Fortune Society.
Reentry Champion Award recipient Nancy Lopez, Director of Admissions at Fortune, is being recognized for mentoring countless individuals and empowering them to transform their lives over her 30-year career at The Fortune Society.
Changing Minds, Building Lives Award recipient Stanley Richards, Fortune’s Executive Vice President, will receive the award for his tireless service as Fortune’s executive vice president, his leadership at the David Rothenberg Center for Public Policy, and his extraordinary advocacy on numerous issues, including closing Rikers Island.
Serving as Gala Chairs are Jurate Kazickas and Roger Altman; Bloomberg Philanthropies; Andreas C. Dracopoulos and Stavros Niarchos Foundation; Eva and Glenn Dubin; Catie and Don Marron; and Antoinette Delruelle and Joshua L. Steiner.
Tickets start at $500. Numerous sponsorship opportunities are available. Dress is business attire.
To purchase tickets: https://fortunesociety.org/event-show/hope-justice-2019/
• Friend Ticket at $500: Includes seating for one guest and listing in the Journal
• Advocate Ticket at $1,000: Includes preferred seating for one guest and listing in the journal
• Champion Tickets at $5,000: Includes prominent seating for two guests and listing in the journal
• Partner Table at $10,000: Includes one table for ten guests and listing in the journal
• Leader Table at $15,000: Includes preferred placement of one table for ten guests, half-page color ad and listing in the journal
• Reformer Table at $25,000: Includes prominent placement of one table for ten guests, full-page color ad and listing in the journal
• Visionary Tables at $50,000: Includes premier placement of two tables for ten guests, recognition as a Visionary Sponsor on-screen at the event, two-page color spread and listing in the journal
• Presenting Sponsor at $100,000: Best placement of two tables for twelve guests, recognition as a Presenting Sponsor on-screen at the event and special mention from the podium, back cover color ad and listing in the journal
Tuesday, October 29, 2019; 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Cocktails
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Dinner and Program